Monday, April 30, 2012





On a recent visit to Phoenix I had to stop by my old stomping grounds and of course that includes Pizzeria Bianco. Which is arguably the best pizza EVER! Yes, folks the wait might be long but it is well worth it so stick it out at Bar Bianco, bring friends order a bottle of wine and enjoy!
It had been about a year since I last went there and even if Chris Bianco, chef and owner is no longer making the pizza and is now busy creating an empire; this place still rocks!  The ingredients are fresh, organic and placed into a perfect flavor combination.
I used to always let Chef Bianco make me a pizza, using whatever ingredients he picked. One time I even got one with figs from the tree in back of the restaurant. But now I reverted to my old favorite, half bianco verde and half rosa.
Pizzeria Bianco on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment